Saturday 12 November 2011

CURRENTLY in Happiness :)

 
     Love cannot be defined in words it can only be felt . I will write an entire about my feelings toward you . I follow my heart if it only leads to "HAPPINESS DOES NOT END" . .I may have let you go , FOR now you were the love of my life.


    I don't want things to be logical. I want to be happy and I want to make you happy SAYANG , even if it makes no sense at all.When we met I wasn't looking to fall for you, now that I have I couldn't picture in my life without you actually



                       
    No words can truly describe what the heart wants to say . I love you more than anythings else SAYANG . I will promise I will love you and take care of you during my life . Only you're the one I loved . I will be faithful here SAYANG
You came into my world when I most needed someone. You showed me how to smile again, you turned my sadness and happiness, my tears to one smiles away from my heart


                           

   Even you Can't understand what I'm looking for and  for our happiness together I proud and GRATEFUL with you SAYANG . Without you in my life I would be lost .We live, we are together and happiness start from now until forever INSYALLAH . . :)


Love you sayang FAZLYNSYAHEERARUSLI . . . . .