Monday 16 September 2013

Lucky

It's been a long time I didn't write on this blog. So I just wanna write a short things.
I just don't know why, sometimes I feel I dont need love but then when I lost someone who keep accompanied me, I realised he is all I need.

As time goes so fast, I realised how lucky am I to have a good guy who care and love about me. I just don't know why but he make me feel safe. He knows what good, suitable and not for me. He know me than others people do although my bestfriends.

Here I just wanna say, he's so perfect to me. He's handsome, kind-hearted, he know how to win my heart. This is why I jealous when he talk to other girls. I am scared if a girls falling for him. This is why I really care about his daily life such as where he go, with who he going out. It's a basic things I want to know everytime.

So sayang, I know I'm not perfect like how you want your girl to be. But I try so hard to make you really proud to be mine. This is life, everythings is not perfect. But you know what, after I met you I know what is perfection.

Perfection come from happiness, so we should find happiness to know perfection. You are my everythings. Here I want to know I really love you and I will always do.
Goodnight love--'