Tuesday 31 December 2013

Hello new page of 365 day!

Hello amazing new year!

It's quite a hard year in 2013. So many things had happen in my life. I've learned so many things in this year. Well, I am stil here I haven't meet new people cause I still me who never change. I'm in love with my life. Well maybe I don't get everything I want but yeah I still fight to get  what I want. I love to be a loner, just stay here alone. I learned a lot in this year. I don't trust people, I just believe in myself. I don't really going out with friends. 
I'm the one who lazy going to school. Well I hope new things happen to me.
But basically, it was a good year. 365 days of 2013 had been a really good year. I have travel with my boyfriend.

Maybe I should meet new people. I should find a true friend. But one thing that I learned and I shouldn't change is, don't be to kind with people cause there maybe would be a backstabber to you. Yes I believe in this. I am getting older and I should  be more mature .

To my beloved boyfriend Happy New Year. I love you still. I hope we will goal all of our wish. Do many plan hope it will comes true. Can't celebrate new year with you. Because you're so far away from me. I miss you actually.  I hope you will change something bad to good, and stay all the good things in yourself. I may not be the best for you. I wish I can fulfill all ypur wish of me. I'll pray the best for us. I learned so many things since I met you. You the one who I trust. I want to be with you all day long.
Some of my 2014 bucket list :


1. Full prayer (InsyAllah)
2. Wear hijab (InsyAllah)
3. Travel over and over again
4. Be more mature
5. Get a good grades
6. Being a good girl to my boyfriend

In this new year, may you have a deep understanding of your true value and worth, an absolute faith in your unlimited potential, peace of mind in the midst of uncertainty, the confidence to let go when you need to, acceptance to replace your resistance, gratitude to open your heart, the strength to meet your challenges, great love to replace your fear, forgiveness and compassion for those who offend you, clear sight to see your best and true path, hope to dispel obscurity, the conviction to make your dreams come true, meaningful and rewarding synchronicities, dear friends who truly know and love you, a childlike trust in the benevolence of the universe, the humility to remain teachable, the wisdom to fully embrace your life exactly as it is, the understanding that every soul has its own course to follow, the discernment to recognize your own unique inner voice of truth, and the courage to learn to be still.
                      
                                                                'Janet Rebhan'

Make New Year's goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you're interested in fully living life in the year to come. Goals give us direction. They put a powerful force into play on a universal, conscious, and subconscious level. Goals give our life direction.What would you like to have happen in your life this year? What would you like to do, to accomplish? What good would you like to attract into your life? What particular areas of growth would you like to have happen to you? What blocks, or character defects, would you like to have removed?What would you like to attain? Little things and big things? Where would you like to go? What would you like to have happen in friendship and love? What would you like to have happen in your family life?What problems would you like to see solved? What decisions would you like to make? What would you like to happen in your career?Write it down. Take a piece of paper, a few hours of your time, and write it all down - as an affirmation of you, your life, and your ability to choose. Then let it go. The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals.
                                                          
                                                             'Melody Beattie'
                                                                                                                         Lots of love, Syaa rusli