Saturday 17 November 2012

Dreams

When you're in a relationship you will dreams about something and the character in your dream will be you and your boyfriend its same like me. The dream will be nice cause we create it by ourself. Those fantasies you have on waking up next to him, he'll lean over to kiss  your forehead and whisper "Good morning beautiful" slowly to your ears and give you the warmest and sweatest smile ever and he hold your hands like there's no tomorrow, his eyes control our very soul, the touch of his lips, Heaven :) He was a wonderful man. And when a man is that special, you know it sooner than you think possible. You recognize it instinctively, and you're certain that no matter what happens, there will never be another one like him.


“The longer we wait the more joyful our expecting,
Be patience enough to live one day at a time as someone taught us
Letting yesterday go and leaving tomorrow till it arrives”
Patience with others is love,
Patience with self is hope,
Patience with God is faith.

Dreams are always crushing when they don't come true. But it's the simple dreams that are often the most painful because they seem so personal, so reasonable, so attainable. You're always close enough to touch, but never quite close enough to hold and it's enough to break your heart. 
The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever. 

I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours.I love you, not just for now, but for always, and I dream of the day that you’ll take me in your arms again. I'll be anything you want, just tell me what you want and I'll be that.

 Love doesn't mean anything if you're not willing to make a commitment, and you have to think not only about what you want, but about what he wants. Not just now, but in the future. That's why I loved being with you. We could do the simplest things, like toss starfish into the ocean and share a burger and talk and even then I knew that I was fortunate. Because you were the first guy who wasn't constantly trying to impress me. You accepted who you were, but more than that, you accepted me for me. And nothing else mattered, not my family or your family or anyone else in the world. It was just us. I love you more than there are fishes in the sea and higher than the moon. 

"People didn't change. they liked what they liked even if they didn't understand why.” 
-Nicholas sparks, The last song-