Tuesday 27 November 2012

made my day


Everything's been so great, I've never feel this happy for quite sometimes. It's like everythings is slowly going the way I want to, or is it? I don't know whats gonna happen but all I know is I'm happy.

Last night I feel calmly and happy, It is about a long time we didn't had a long conversation but we did it last night. We talked about 2 hours or something I guess. Yeah maybe this is just a while. I want to feel happy all the time. Being with you was the one what can make me happy. I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you. There's somethings about you know I can't quite figure out, everythings you does is beautiful, everythings you does is right. You are my true love and my whole heart. Please don't walk away. I promise will make you happy all the time :)