Tuesday 4 December 2012

Happy Monthsarry


It is already 1 year and 4 month we through everythings together sad, happy we through together. Thanks for being here with me even you far away from me. You are truly a blessing from god. Thanks you for being my partner, lover and friend. You still concern about me, love me and miss me as usual, maybe sometimes I guess.  Thanks for love me, thanks for evrythings lah, I don't know what to say Im blur. Because sometimes I feel loneliness, hurt, sad cause you always leave me such a stupid girl. Everythings isn't fair. But I just can't mad at you too long I'm easier feel sorry to someone, Its hard to be me. As I felt time had fly so fast. I can feel everything go to a good things. So far so good. But I still miss you, miss you hug, kisses, your sweet smile so good to me so right and how you held me in your arm that night. The fiirst time you ever saw me cry. Maybe this is wishful thinking, probably mindless dreaming.Hoping that the loved you shared years ago is still strong as it was then bringing you much joy, love and happiness and you will be loved.