Sunday 7 April 2013

Hope And Wish


Happy birthday to U♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy birthday to U♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy birthday dear ____ ♪♫•*¨*•.¸¸♥ Happy birthday to U

7 April,Today is your birhtday  Syaa :) With each year I'll love you more than word. Remember that your best years are still ahead of you and I'll be there for every up down and in between.Happy Birthday syaa, I promise to make your day as special as you are to me, and I promise to make your year even more special ♥.No words could ever describe my love for you. It's larger than the universe and it's deeper than the ocean .Promptly at 12 am you will open something from me :) i hope you accept everything even shortage for me . in 20 minutes more is your birthday so i want you to know something,It is difficult to buy a gift for you, syaa. Because I want to buy you the entire world for you. Wish you a very happy and sweet birthday.Let's celebrate this special day and hope this wonderful time in our lives goes on forever.Ilove you sayang May you get the best of everything in life insyallah sayang :) 


"From all the stars that you see at night, I'd name one star after you. And that's my Birthday gift to you which can never get erased from this world" .




With as much love, as I can share,
I wanted to let you know I care 
Enough to send some love your way, 
On your very special day!
Happy Birthday,syaa


sama tak sketch dalam card tu :) hehe







 Written By , emy