Monday 22 April 2013

L.O.N.G J.O.U.R.N.E.Y



"Is taking a vacation from reality"


Two month we not together, and "This Is Moment When Somebody To Tell How They Longing Both Of Them" :)

The longest days are the ones spent waiting to be with the one you love.Have fun, make memories that will last forever and  take risks because you'll only live once. This is called for love and happiness me and you.The distance might separate us but nothing will separate you from my heart or having you on my mind. I love you sya :) thanks for the great day lastweek.Weekend like heaven together.I fell something I never think,something i never know and something and different come into my heart and my soul.Thanks for all and everything.This is called "HAPPINESS DOES NOT END"








One of these days, I'm going to spread my wings and fly away into your heart  :)








Evita Peroni
Victoria's Secret

benda ni buat sakit perut~HAHA




 "Let your love be your energy wherever you go, in everything you do, and whoever comes a long your way. Let His love be your power and strength. Let His love be your Armour and shield, today and forever"
~SYAA~

Everyday I miss you, Every day I wish you were here , Every day you are in my heart. i want loved ones know how i feel every moment.