Saturday 6 July 2013

June. Sayang and Zulhalim's Birthday Dinner :)


















So hello :), 

Its quite a long time I didn't update this blog. So have you seen the picture yes it was last month on 15th June Emy and Halim birthday dinner. It was unplan then I was thinking that I didn't buy them a present so , the first present is dinner I treat them for their birthday. So as well they like and I suprised them with cake. :) so the next day I gave them the present I'm glad that they like them present. So that its.

For sayang, I hope you like everythings this is our first year of celebrate your birthday together with you twins. Even we've been friends almost 3 years this is our first time. Up coming suprises will be better and plan baby . :* Love you both, but I love you the most. hehe. 

Lots of love,  Syaa