Tuesday 11 November 2014

Dear Zulhelmi,

Hi I know I rarely writing to you awkwardly like this, since we're to busy with our study growing up to fast just like the shooting star goes down. I'm not writing you to apologizes or begging for something. I just feel like I want to write something for you. It's so hard for me to talk to you directly, I have no confident to do that. This is kind of appreciation post. I don't know what to call it.

Sometimes, I feel like I have no one with me, but then I conscious that I have you. We may lives hundred miles apart but our heart as close as the sea to the sand which is no distance separate. The day you promise to take me as your girlfriends is the day I started to vow to love you no matter what happens.  Even if we are fighting about stupid things we will always find a way back to each other. We have that effort which make us stay and stick together till now. You may not show your love to me, but deep in your heart you are trying so hard to make me happy and to give me happines and sometimes to show your love even in a small things you did. I appreciate every single thing you did to me. Even sometime I act like I don't, but in my heart you are just all I need.

On this day Tuesday, 11.11.14, 10:46 PM I vow to love you as long as I'm alive. I vow to take care of you. I vow to will always be with you through thick and thin together just like how we did. I vow to give you all I am , to give all my happiness, to give you support in every thing you will do and lastly I vow to remind you that I love you forever if you about to forget everything we've through together.