Tuesday 16 August 2016

The ups and downs of my relationship

Every relationship will facing a different kind of problem which is never crossed our mind and mine was terribly terrible. After I graduated from school, I kinda feel a lil bit free about my life. In January I went back to the Island, while waiting for my result and this is the phase where all the problem begins. 

At one point, I kinda like with someone which now I feel like I don't even want to know him and I feel so regret. It was the biggest mistake I've ever did in my entire life, being with someone that trying to take advantage on me was a big mistake. In early march, the guy that I used to like, message me and I kind of influenced with all his fake kindness and his sweet words. This is the time I kind of lost my interest towards my boyfriend. But, it wasn't 100% my mistake my boyfriend also made a mistake where he is so busy with works and stuff like that until at one point on April 7th was my birthday and my boyfriend is the one who didn't wish me and he was the last person who wished my birthday. And at late night 7th of April he did wish my birthday but still I'm still disappointed, angry and all kind of feeling mix in myself. From that moment, my hated towards my boyfriend getting stronger until I made a stupid decision to break up with him. And then there it goes everything. In the middle of April I got and offered to go to interview for Masscom and the first person I told about my interview was still my boyfriend and I don't even know why. Haha. 

While we broke up, my boyfriend still hoping for us to getback, like his words was 'If you go on a vacation with me, I paid for you' , stuff something like that, and obviously it wasn't true pun. I know my boyfriend will laugh at this point. Sorry loves :P And did you guys know ? I am so jealous with every stupid girls my boyfriend closed and hangout with. Like wtf, I am not his girlfriend, yet I'm so jealous until I cried when I saw his picture with other girl, while I was the one who asked us to break up.  *sigh* I know I'm weird. When I went to JB with my mom and brother for my interview, I told my boyfriend, 'Jom jumpa, mama ajak jalan and makan' padahal , I was the one yang ajak and I want to see him. When I was in Cotton On, finally he showed himself up and I have a same perceptions to him like 'I love this guy, but we broke up', when I saw him I feel like we're still a couple. It doesn't feel different than when I saw him while we still together. And our relationship goes on just like that because of our both ego. *heh* When I was in the car, he said he'll love me, he will give me happiness but I have to throw all my stupid life. But, I refused that and I don't know why :(

At the end of May, We started to talk again. When I was accepted for my interview to continue my study, I told him about it. This is the point where we start all over again, but still as a friend. Before I went study we message a lot like everyday. We talked like when we started to be with each other 5 years back. We talked a lot and he gave me a lot of advice for my studies. I know he still loved me. I can see that he changed a lot, and I'm so proud of him. After my orientation, I can go home then I asked him to fetch me and send me home. This is our second met after the one in JB. We miss each other. Seeing each other bring us the old memories and I'm so happy to see him. But still, our ego were as high as a mountain! But he did said he love me, he will do anything for me, he wants me back, then I told him give me some little time. Then I told him at the end of Ramadhan like 3 or 4 days before Raya that I accept the offered of us being together again. 

There you goes the story of our relationship, which we call that as a comeback . haha. But, he so different now and I am so proud of him. He prove his love towards me. Trust me guy please get rid of your ego because it'll ruin your relationship. I wish everything will smoothly went well and he will stay sweet, care and loved me. I hope it won't fade away. Thank you for all of your kindness and love and also thank you for being the most patient man. I hope it will last forever. hehe. Ameen

"You are one of the best and greatest gift, Allah has ever granted me with, Zulhelmi"